Following on from the states announcement on Friday
- If you are not feeling well or developing any symptoms relating to Covid please do not come to Mass.
- Lateral Flow testing has been advised twice a week. Please test before attending weekend Mass.
- The States have asked that we wear masks where there are close crowds and where social distancing is not possible. This applies to weekend Masses.
- Weekday Masses please spread yourself out in the Church as Masks are not really necessary in small gatherings.
- At Church please sanitise your hands and feel free to bring your own bottle of hand sanitiser gel to use in Church.
- All windows and doors will be open and must remain open during Mass and services (Please wear a coat)
- Children’s Liturgy has been suspended for the time being.
- Singing in Church has also been suspend for the time being however there will be instrumental music with possibly one or two cantors who may sing.
- We may have to implement contact tracing (to be advised)