In the words of Pope Paul VI, May is “a month which the piety of the faithful has long dedicated to Mary, the Mother of God” and is an opportune time to let our petitions fly to Our Lady—especially for the needs of the Church and the whole human race—that most urgently require our Blessed Mother’s intercession.
So, how can you honor the Blessed Virgin Mary in a special way this month, and allow her to conquer your own heart? Here are nine ideas.
- FLOWER YOUR MARY STATUE
- PRAY A NOVENA TO OUR LADY
- SPREAD DEVOTION TO THE ROSARY
- LEARN ABOUT A NEW MARIAN DEVOTION
- SHARE THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL
- MEMORIZE A MARIAN PRAYER OR HYMN
- GET INVESTED IN THE SCAPULAR
- READ A BOOK ABOUT MARY
- PRAY THE LITTLE OFFICE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
“Give me an army saying the rosary and I will conquer the world” Pope Blessed Pius IX