Our Parish is following this advice from the Bishops’ Conference for the time being –
- Holy Communion is given under one kind and received in the hand only.
- The Sign of Peace is suspended
- The holy water stoops are removed
- Everyone to ensure good hygiene especially at Mass & Parish gatherings by:-
- Catch it- sneeze into a tissue
- Bin it – bin the tissue
- Kill it – wash hands with soap & water or alcohol hand gel
- Do not touch your face unless you’ve washed your hands
- Ministers of Eucharist to sanitise hands before and after distributing communion.