Meeting on Tuesday 2nd February 2016 at 6.00pm Present: Canon Michael, Father Paul, Deacon Mark, Paula Brierley, Owen Lee, Pat Devenport.
1. The meeting opened with a prayer led by Owen Lee.
2. Apologies for absence – Paul Burnard.
3. The Minutes of the last meeting were approved.
4. Matters arising/Action Plans a)During the weekend of 7th/8th May, Deacon Mark will explain to parishioners at the masses, what will be involved in the proposed “Called and Gifted Weekend”. b) On Monday May 16th, Richard from the diocese will arrive in Guernsey early morning to meet and have lunch with Canon Michael, Father Paul and Deacon Mark. c) At 5.30pm Richard will meet with the Pastoral Council to discuss the Evangelisation Strategy Group. d) At 7.15pm Richard will meet with parishioners and explain what the proposed “Called and Gifted” weekend is about. (Proposed dates for the weekend are 24th/25th June)
5. Mary’s Meals boxes will be available in churches the weekend of 7th/8th February.
6. Correspondence – None
7. AOB None The date of the next meeting will be Tuesday 1st March and prayers will be led by Paula Brierley. The meeting closed at 7.00pm.